top of page



Here is where you'll find most forms needed to participate in Troop 1313 activities.  Can't find something?  You can ask "Uncle Google" or a member of the troop leadership (a Scoutmaster or Committee member).

Activity Consent Form and Approval

This permission form is required for most Troop activities , such as camping and hiking trips.  For those unable to edit PDF forms, use the Word document; either form is acceptable. Permission forms are not required for meetings. 


Medical Form Guidance 

Medical form Part A/B:  Needed for all activities less than 72 hours long.  No doctor signature required.  Valid for one year.  All scouts need to have this form on file.  Any adults who plan on attending any campouts or activities need to have this form on file.


Medical form Part C: Needed for all activities longer than 72 hours (summer camp).  Requires physician signature on form C only.  All scouts attending summer camp or high adventure require this form.  Any adults attending require this form.  Provide them one month prior to attending your event.  Medical Form Part C is valid for one year from the date signed.

Link for all three parts of the medical forms:

Youth Application Form

Want to join the Boy Scouts? Complete this for to register as a Scout with Troop 1313.  Submit the form to Troop Membership Coordinator.  


Adult Application Form

Submit this form to assist in any capacity, from Assistance Scoutmaster, to a Committee Member position, to supporting Boards of Review.  Submit completed the Membership Coordinator.


Merit Badge Counselor Application

​We need Merit Badge Counselors!  You don't have to be an expert, just someone with fundamental knowledge of the merit badge in question and a willingness to share that knowledge.  Submit this form to the Merit Badge Counselor Coordinator.  


2016 New Boy Scout Rank Requirements

​The first document has the pre-2017 rank requirements next to the new (2017) rank requirements.  The second document is for Scouts to print and insert into their scout books.   

Reimbursement Request

Use this form to request reimbursement for troop-related expenses. 


Patrol Tent Cards

​This PowerPoint slides serve as a template for patrol tent cards (name cards) for identifying patrols at meetings and other events. 


Grubmaster Planner

A planning guide for Troop/Patrol grubmasters for any cooking event.

Troop 1313 Camp Duty Roster
bottom of page